1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Who's it for:
The course is aimed at Management, Supervisors and all other staff that are involved in manual handling.
Aims and benefits:
To provide training in manual handling procedures, identifying problems associated with manual handling in the work place and also to develop solutions to those problems.
- All applicable Legislation
- Knowledge of the cause of muscular‐skeletal disorders
- The ability to analyse and apply risk assessment within the workplace
- Develop safe working practices
- Understanding of the need to often avoid manual handling at times to eliminate the risk of injury, using automation or mechanisation
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Practical Test
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course