1st Call Training PortfolioDownload our portfolio (PDF)
Who's it for:
The course is intended for anyone who carries out risk assessments and writes method statements.
Aims and benefits:
This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills, knowledge and ability to carry out risk assessments and method statements where appropriate.
- Practical exercises covering the main requirements of assessment and method
- Covers the requirements of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Understand Legal Compliance
- Understand the difference between a risk and a hazard
- Understand how to prioritise hazards
- Writing up and recording detailed assessments
- Preparation of an action plan for ongoing assessments
- Practical Aspect
Methods of Assessment:
- Written Test
- In House Certification upon successful completion of course